July is a big month – 3 birthdays in 9 days! So let’s get this birthday train going!
Gabe is up first.
He turns 15.
Fifteen. It’s a bit frightening really because it’s around that age that I sort of “really remember”. Before then, I remember bits and pieces – but 15? Remember it well.
So, I hope that he builds some pretty great memories – because he will remember them well!
Here’s 15 things I love about Gabe:
1. His smile
2. His impersonations
3. His incredible knowledge of all things techy (and willingness to teach me even though I keep rejecting him:)))
4. His ability to work a crowd and be social with so many people
5. His ability to use his “teen persona” when needed, then go back to normal for us:)
6. His knowledge of cars
7. His filming and video creativity
8. His big brother advice to his siblings
9. His willingness to still talk
10. His desire to question things and challenge things
11. His sense of humour
12. His offers to help
13. How much he is like his Dad:)
14. His love of airplanes and travel (well, take off and landing at least)
15. Hi ability to buckle down and work hard.
He is honestly a super, amazing young man and I am so happy that he is in my life, and I get to share in his growing up.
Love you Gabe!!!